Finance and Administration
Welcome to the Colorado School of Mines Division of Finance and Administration.
To support the school's educational mission and its students, faculty, and staff by integrating the School's mission and its Strategic Plan with a sustainable model. We strive to leverage our assets during changing economic times and to provide guidance in an environment of increasing oversight and accountability. The Finance and Administration division encompasses budget and financial planning, environmental health and safety, the controller's office, facilities management, capital planning and construction, human resources, internal audit, purchasing, and research administration.
We strive to be an integral part of the school's academic and research community and to be responsive partners with all members of the campus community and related constituents. We are committed to carrying out these services and activities within the following set of core values: service, respect, responsiveness, collaboration, confidentiality, competence, safety, compliance and transparency.
Helpful Links Fall 2015 Brown Bag Training
- Finance policies September 4, 2015
- State of Mines Budget Work Management System
- Institutional plan for student fees Procurement Process
- Current tuition rates Travel Policy Overview
- Campus Master Plan Capital Project Updates
- Budget & Financial Planning October 2, 2015
- Capital Planning & Construction HR Faculty Benefits Overview
- Compliance and Policy Environmental Health & Safety
- Controller's Office Office of Research Administration
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Facilities Management
- Internal Audit
- Business Operations
- Research Administration
- Human Resources
- Title IX
Finance & Administration
210 Guggenheim Building
1500 Illinois St.
Golden, CO 80401
Executive Vice President for Finance and Administration
Chief Financial Officer
Executive Assistant to the EVPFA