The Department Office can be found in
Hill Hall, Room 201
Nathaniel P. Hill Hall is located at 920 15th St., Golden, CO 80401.
The mailing address for the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering is 1500 Illinois St., Golden, CO 80401.
- 12PM-3PM on Fridays in the foundry (HH 125), beginning the week of January 18, 2019
- Sign up will start at 1PM the day before each free pour (Thursdays) on the chalkboard outside the Foundry
- Must be wearing laboratory attire (close-toed shoes, long pants, and a long or short-sleeved shirt)
- Please arrive promptly at 12PM for safety briefing and short instructional lecture
- Anyone may watch from the Mezzanine at any time
- Contact Dr. Jeffrey King with any additional questions: email@example.com
- Directions to Foundry HH 125
Please note: Cancellations are possible. See chalkboard for details.
Assistant Department Head
Student Services Administrator / Office Manager
Department Manager / Graduate Program Manager
Chair, Undergraduate Affairs Committee
Chair, Graduate Affairs Committee